1. Student Achievement: The district will expand its comprehensive literacy program to promote student independence and growth at the elementary level and expand career education opportunities at the secondary level.
2. Budget: To support and improve our educational programs, the district will continue to pursue alternative revenue sources by increasing grant applications, corporate sponsorships, enterprise funds and partnerships.
3. Facilities: Based on the 2015-16 comprehensive facilities assessment, the district will develop plans to address highest priority issues within the parameters of a responsible budget while determining funding sources.
4. Technology: The district will increase access to digital resources integrated across the curriculum, including online courses and assessments.
5. Communications: The district will increase communication with the community, including improving its online presence
Approved by the Toms River Regional Board of Education August 17, 2016