Important Dates in implementing the referendum
- February 2015: Facilities Assessment completed
- March 2015-December 2016: community discussion, analysis, and identification of priority issues
- January 2016-August 2016: ESIP plan finalized and Referendum plan in discussion
- October 2017: Board of Education approves referendum
- February- April 2018: community information "town hall" meetings at all 19 school locations
- July 2018: Board approves final project list, submitted to NJDOE for approval
- January 3, 2019: East Side Regional meeting at High School East auditorium, 6:30 - 8 p.m.
- January 7, 2019: North Side Regional meeting at High School North auditorium, 6:30 - 8 p.m.
- January 8, 2019: South Side Regional meeting at High School South auditorium, 6:30 - 8 p.m.
- January 22, 2019: referendum vote
Project Timeline Table 2019-2021