March 10, 2021 -- West Dover Elementary School students and their families had the opportunity to participate in a wide range of virtual family nights offered by the school during the month of March. Students and families were able to choose from and register for a wide array of topics including:
- iReady math components;
- Coding basics and technology help;
- Digital Escape Room activity;
- Engineering design processes;
- Increasing reading comprehension skills;
- ELA support specifically within the EXACT Path platform and;
- ELA intervention strategies including sight word recognition and phonemic awareness.
All teacher-led workshops were open to students in grades K-5, although some were broken up by grade level depending on the topic for a more focused look into specific grade level supports and strategies.
Families had a great time working and learning together!