Coverage is provided through Aetna with Integrity Health. There are (3) two medical plan options (PPO-A, PPO-B and TRS EHP). Quest Diagnostics is the primary in-network laboratory facility.
1. Call Aetna Member Services at 1-855-736-9533.
2. If you have called the Member Services number and are not satisfied, call or email Michelle Grossguth at 732-226-0096, firstname.lastname@example.org or fax her at 732-832-2889 with the following information:
Your name and phone number
- Date of service
Name of the provider
- Your issue, concern, or question
- Claim and check number if appropriate. (If your question was about a check and you were told one has been issued, ask for the claim and check number.)
3. If you have a concern or question about a provider, email Michelle Grossguth at email@example.com or fax her at 732-832-2889 with the provider’s information.
4. If you ever receive a collection notice, fax it immediately to Michelle Grossguth at 732-832-2889.
5. In order to protect member interests, Integrity Health employs the services of ELAP, an audit and review company to examine provider bills which may exceed acceptable standards. If you receive a letter from ELAP, call the number listed as requested.
6. If concerns remain unresolved after contacting the Member Services number and Michelle Grossguth, please contact Kathy Bonazzi at firstname.lastname@example.org.